What to expect from ServiceMaster Clean Devon.
At ServiceMaster Clean, we pride ourselves on our high work quality and exceptional customer service.
But, of course, we would say that… so, in the name of walking the walk, we spoke to ServiceMaster Clean Devon about what you can expect from us.
Whether you’re instructing us to provide ongoing communal cleaning or a one-off emergency clean, you can rest assured of our quality assurance guarantee.
- Safety first: We conduct risk assessments on our cleaning services and create risk assessment method statements (RAMS). Our staff wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow a step-by-step safe working guide to deliver best practices consistently.
- Superior equipment: We continually upgrade and invest in our equipment to ensure it’s appropriate for the job and that whatever the cleaning task, we deliver exceptional results.
- Responsive service: Our service fits to suit your needs. So whether you need cleaning outside of usual office hours or an emergency response, we’ll deliver what you need.
- Clear communication: Depending on the job, we provide before and after photos, completion reports and sanitisation certification to confirm completion to the highest standard.
- Staff training: Our new employee induction process and ongoing internal and external industry training programme skills our staff to be the best at their job.
- Professional attire: Our branded vehicles and staff uniforms reflect our high standards of professionalism and provide reassurance that we’re genuine.
Interested in professional carpet and upholstery cleaning?
If this sounds like the kind of cleaning company you’d like to look after your property, please call 01803 200 278 or email email@example.com and let’s see how we can help.