How we work to keep your hard floors clean.
Hard floors are generally easy to keep clean, and regular mopping will help maintain the floor’s appearance and hygiene.
However, from time to time, a deeper hard floor clean is necessary to:
- Remove ingrained dirt that regular mopping will not achieve.
- Prolong the life of the flooring.
- Enhance the appearance and make colours more vibrant.
- Remove grease and contamination that can cause a slip hazard in commercial kitchens and restaurants.
- Maintain hygiene levels within changing areas and wet rooms where people walk barefoot.
At ServiceMaster Clean Devon, we professionally strip, deep clean, seal and polish hard floors to remove stains, grease and grime, kill bacteria, bring back the shine and protect the floor. We clean all hard floor types, including Karndean, natural stone, tiles, vinyl and wood.
Some flooring types, such as wood and natural stone, require specialist treatment to protect their integrity. Our experts are fully trained in using the right equipment and products to restore and enhance your floors without damage.
ServiceMaster Clean Devon’s hard floor cleaning process
Pre-clean site visit
- We’ll visit your premises to provide a quotation for the works and thoroughly inspect all areas to determine the floor type and the correct sealant to apply.
- We’ll discuss your requirements and ascertain vital information such as footfall volume, how easily you can maintain the floor once the finish is applied, how long the area can be out of use, etc.
- We vacuum the floor to remove dry dust and debris.
- A chemical polish remover is applied to remove any previous coatings and contamination.
- After the product has had time to work, we carry out a deep roto scrub with a slow-speed rotary floor scrubber. This process removes any polish build-up and loosens any dirt.
- The dirt is removed with a high-pressure extraction machine.
- The final step is to seal the floor using a sheen of your choice.
We take detailed before and after photos and can provide job reports if required.
- Before leaving, we advise on the correct products and cleaning procedures to maintain the floor.
- We can return at six-monthly intervals to clean and spray buff the floor or re-apply polish as necessary.
If you’re looking for a professional hard floor cleaning company, please get in touch to see how we can help.
Need help from professionals?
If you have any questions about dealing with a challenging void property or for a quote to support you on a project, call ServiceMaster Clean Devon on 01803 200 278.