Welcome to ServiceMaster Clean Knightsbridge
0795 627 1288
Commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning in Knightsbridge and the surrounding areas.
A Bit About Us
We are your local specialist cleaning business, providing commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning in Knightsbridge and surrounding areas. We’re part of the world’s largest specialist cleaning company which, coupled with our local knowledge and passion for service means that you, the customer get the best of both worlds; a highly professional service provider who can fulfil the most demanding specification whilst delivering a close, personal and responsive relationship with you. We pride ourselves on ensuring that we are able to offer our customers the most appropriate customised service.
Why choose us for your carpet cleaning?
- The 60 years of experience in carpet, upholstery and hard-floor cleaning of ServiceMaster Clean has enabled the most effective methods and products to be developed which we use to service our clients properties.
- Our hand-picked technicians are chosen for their positive attitudes and commitment to getting the job right, first time.
- We offer a totally customised service – after getting to know your unique needs, we will tailor our services to make sure your building looks and runs perfectly.
Our Cleaning Services
ServiceMaster Clean Knightsbridge provide the following services:
- Carpet and Rug Clean
- Upholstery and Curtain Cleaning
- Leather Suite Cleaning
- Soil Protection Treatment
- Odour Removal
- Carpet Re-tuft/Reweaving
- Wood and Vinyl Floor Treatments
- Moth/Infestation Treatment
- Allergy Treatment
So give us a call to discuss your requirements for commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning in Knightsbridge and the surrounding areas or for a free quotation on 0795 627 1288, fill in the form on the Contact Us page, or email us direct from here at email@example.com
Our Top Tip
“Stains that are not treated well often reappear on the surface of your carpet. You may have thought you’ve cleaned the stain, but soon after you’ll see the stain making its way to the surface again. To prevent this, cover the stain with a thick cloth and weigh down with something heavy overnight, allowing the cloth to absorb the stain. Then, clean as usual.”