Welcome to ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration Inverclyde
0129 259 2265
Specialist cleaning services for flood, water, fire and smoke damage
ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration Inverclyde are your local specialist cleaning business. We are your local service centre that has the resources to handle Water, Fire & Flood Damage & Emergency Cleaning & Restoration Inverclyde and the surrounding areas.
When the unforeseen happens, you can rely on the fast responses of ServiceMaster Clean Inverclyde, we can be on site within 2-4 hours and can work with you directly or through your insurance company.
We specialist Water, Fire & Flood Damage & Emergency Cleaning in Inverclyde and our services include:
- Flood damage restoration
- Water extraction
- Water cleaning & dehumidification
- Fire restoration & smoke clean up
- Trauma & biohazard clean up
- Vandalism & criminal activity clean up
- Syringe, needles & sharps removal service
- Construction & Builders clean up
ServiceMaster Clean Inverclyde are your locally based service centre. All staff are highly skilled, trained and accredited. We are a founding member of the British Damage Management Association (BDMA).
As part of the ServiceMaster Restoration Response team, you can count on us as your 4th emergency service. You can read more bout Restoration Response here.
So give us a call today on 0129 259 2265 to find out how we can help with Water, Fire & Flood Damage & Emergency Cleaning & Restoration Inverclyde, or fill in the form on the Contact Us page, or email us direct from here at email@example.com
Water & Flood
Flood Damage Restoration
Whether you’ve experienced a natural flood filling your basement, a burst pipe, or otherwise faulty plumbing, you may be facing a serious case of water damage in your home or business. For situations like these, ServiceMaster Clean Inverclyde provides professional water damage restoration in and around Inverclyde.
Water can seem like an innocuous substance, but in the wrong place, it can leave behind a swath of damage. Our water damage restoration technicians have worked through many mitigation jobs, from dehumidification to large scale extraction and reconstruction.
For comprehensive care, you can count on our ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration services for full water damage restoration, including:
• Comprehensive water extraction
• Dehumidification and moisture monitoring
• Photo documentation of damage
• Deodorizing and sanitizing of all surfaces
• Temporary power and climate control
• Mold remediation and mold prevention
• Carpet cleaning and full dehumidification
Without proper mitigation and professional action, your home or business could be in danger of damaged hardwood floors, drywall, carpets, plaster ceilings, metal beams, electrical circuits, grout, cement, furniture—the list goes on.
Even natural flood waters are full of bacteria and toxic substances, and without professional action, your building could be at risk for serious mold infestations. Our water damage restoration teams are trained in the most current methods and equipped with the highest quality tools and products available to best serve you and uphold the standards of the ServiceMaster Restore® organization.
Standing water in your home or business can come from a number of sources, including natural floods, burst pipes, broken sump pumps, clogged gutters, and trapped rain water. This water is often filled with debris, bacteria, chemicals, and dirt, and without complete removal, it can infect your building and lead to a host of other problems.
At ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration Inverclyde, we provide comprehensive water removal services in the Inverclyde region to keep your building clean and dry.
Water extraction is a key part of our water damage restoration process. It’s one of the first, crucial steps in beginning the recovery process. To fully remove the water from your home or business, we use two methods.
1. Extraction: Our water removal technicians operate water extraction equipment on call for all water removal emergencies. We first extract the majority of the standing water in your home or business using industrial-sized, speciality pumps for deep water removal. We also have a large supply of portable extraction equipment for high rise residential and commercial buildings. Once the bulk of standing water is extracted, we begin dehydrating the building.
2. Dehydration: We understand the importance of fully dehydrating your home or business to complete the extraction process. Without dehydration, lingering moisture could contribute to severe long-term water damage, including mold infestations, rot, damaged wood finishing, rust, weakened drywall, mildew, and more. Our speciality dehydrators draw the remaining unwanted moisture and vapour from every corner of the building, leaving your home or business free from the dangers of excess water.
Water Cleaning & Dehumidification
Once we’ve removed the bulk of the water, there is often lingering humidity or excess moisture in your building. For a full recovery, we also provide water cleaning and dehumidification services in the Inverclyde area.
Moisture in your home or business can come from a variety of sources, from flooded crawl spaces to consistent residual condensation from plumbing and air conditioning units. Any of these sources pose potential damage to your home. Even beyond large scale damage, moisture and humidity in your building can increase the risk of mold infestations, rotting wood, damaged carpets and upholstery, and corrosion of any exposed metal. Moisture can also ruin finishes, cause paint to peel, and discolour wallpaper.
Our water removal teams can quickly treat any aspects of your home afflicted with water damage and excess moisture, including, desiccant air drying, desiccant air drying under refrigeration, and even expert document drying.
Fire & Smoke
Structural fires are one of the most destructive disasters reported daily in the United Kingdom. Not only are building fires dangerous for families, employees, and clients, they can also severely damage structural stability, building appearance, and the personal belongings within. Without the assistance of trained professionals, a fire could leave permanent damage.
At ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration Inverclyde, we provide emergency fire restoration and smoke clean up in the Inverclyde area for full rehabilitation after a fire.
The flames and smoke of a fire can directly damage aspects of your building by weakening the frame, irreversibly charring windows and appliances, and destroying electrical systems and plumbing. However, beyond the immediate effects of a fire, the damage can continue days, weeks, and months after the flames are out. Smoke and soot damage are often overlooked during a fire clean up, but these corrosive substances can significantly harm the quality of a building’s interior environment.
From start to finish, you can count on ServiceMaster Clean Inverclyde to provide the best quality fire restoration and smoke cleanup services in the Inverclyde area. Our technicians are trained to uphold ServiceMaster Clean standards.
We understand the importance of each step in the fire damage restoration process, including:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Temporary power and climate control
- Content cleaning and restoration
- Content pack out and storage
- Full damage assessment
- Water removal and dehydration
- Wall and ceiling cleaning, including soot and smoke removal
- Building reconstruction
- Odour and mold removal
- HVAC cleaning and vent decontamination
- Carpet and upholstery restoration
After a fire is extinguished, your building can be left as a soggy, blackened mess. ServiceMaster Clean Disaster Restoration Inverclyde are here for you with our services in fire restoration and smoke clean up in the Inverclyde area.